history repeating itself,
the pain that one sister felt keenly and didn't want her sibling to go through,
that pain coming again
the fragility of health
and mourning Ronin
(from the album, I Will Sing)
Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines
Though the labour of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no fruit
Though the flock be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, and I will rejoice in the God of my salvation
Lord we determine tonight that with all that’s in us,
We are going to bless Your name in spite of every circumstance we are facing
We choose to honour You, we choose to bless You.
Lord You seem so far away, a million miles or more it feels today,
And though I haven’t lost my faith, I must confess that it’s hard for me to pray,
But I don’t know what to say, and I don’t know where to start
But as You give the grace, with all that’s in my heart
I will Sing, I will praise
Even in my darkest hour through the sorrow and the pain
I will Sing, I will praise,
Lift my hands to honour You because Your Word is true
Lord it’s hard for me to see, all the thoughts and plans you have for me,
But I will put my trust in You knowing that You died to set me free
But I don’t know what to say, and I don’t know where to start
But as You give the grace, with all that’s in my heart
I will Sing, I will praise
Even in my darkest hour through the sorrow and the pain
I will Sing, I will praise,
Lift my hands to honour You because Your Word is true
0 comments:
Post a Comment