Things you learn when doing a tag

1. Six people to tag.

If you want to do, go ahead- otherwise pass...

2. Six things I'm passionate about...

  • Music
  • Nature
  • God
  • Dance
  • Dear ones
  • Interior designing

3. Six things I say TOO often...

  • Bloody HELL!
  • Shit
  • Freaky/ Freaking (insert something)
  • What the......
  • Awesome!
  • Don't know (especially when i'm being grilled at bedside :S)


4. Six books I've Read recently...

  • The Princess Diaries Book 1 &2 - Meg Cabot
  • A Murder is Announced - Agatha Christie (and other murder stories)
  • Predator by Patricia Cornwell
  • The Society Murders: true story
  • Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader - CS Lewis
  • Med textbooks.... exam's in a months time :S

5. Six songs I can Listen to Again and Again...

  • You are Faithful - Hillsong
  • God will make a way - Accapella Intergrity
  • Built to Last - Melee
  • Healer - Planetshakers
  • Fix You - Coldplay
  • Some of Beethoven, Chopin and Mancini's pieces

6. Six Things I learnt in the Past Year...

  • How to cook basic, basic stuff
  • body's limitations - and so trying to be not so delicate now
  • play DOTA and PS
  • treasure the "now"s and the moments with dear ones. each day is a wonderful memory in the making
  • waking up to the fact that things have changed and it's time to move on/ adapt
  • Your grace still amazes me............

0 comments: