Random thoughts (again!)

When I’m relaxed, (as in totally relaxed) my BP is 93/37 – how cool is that!!!
Being so relaxed that your blood pressure is so freaking low
hahahaha
Of course on the third time, it was the highest reading so far which was 98/55
And I should probably mention that this was 3 hours after breakfast :D

Previously when someone makes a passing comment about one’s driving skills that go along the lines of “JB driver” – it’s considered to be an insult. And for good reason too. JB drivers are the worst driver I had ever seen in my life thus far. Or so I thought until I came back and saw Klang drivers. They’re so freaking ill-mannered, don’t give way at all, defensive and offensive driving all in one and the list goes on. When there’s space for only 2 cars to go through, 7 vehicles descend and jostle for space -.-“

and then there’s my grandma’s driving.
OMG I tell you it’s so scary sitting in her car!!! After the 20th time, I lost count of the number of times that she nearly hit another car within that 30 minute drive. She used to be the only person that could make me horribly carsick (even in Std 5) until I sat in a teacher’s car in Form 5, when we got hopelessly lost going to SMK Bandar Sunway for my public speaking competition. She too drove exactly like my grandma, drive fast, press the pedal all the way even across bumps, and only brake at the last minute :S
But back to my grandma’s driving. Oh my…. It’s a horror too horrible to be told.
In any case, i HAVE to improve my driving skills cuz i definitely dun wanna be like grandma in that sense
Maybe that’s why I never wanted an auto car cuz among the 3 drivers in my immediate family, she was the only one who drove an auto car. * sigh*

These hols I’m trying to exercise more … key word being “trying”.
Have to la, no choice. Being in medicine, you need to have a certain amount of strength and stamina- lugging all those heavy med textbooks, walking up and down the stairs, in and out of hospital buildings countless of times in a day, and examining patients (especially those with musculoskeletal problems *shudders*) esp after coming back from JB, when I realised i sprained my back muscles on both sides by moving all my books about and carrying heavy luggage :S:S
So I shall start attempting to be more fit – only time will tell

2 comments:

  jkLOOI

07 December, 2008 01:22

How can you have such a wide pulse pressure? (ie > 40 mmHg)

  The author

07 December, 2008 05:40

For pulse pressure to be considered wide, doesn't the difference have to be > 70mmHg ?

In any case, if the definition is wrong....
i dunno.. just found the fact that my BP is low when i'm relaxed very interesting :)

On second thought, would it explain the laughter induced syncope?