time does fly
seems like just yesterday that I moved down to JB for my clinical years
and now barely few hours from now, I hit 21
this birthday will be quiet
just like my previous b’days
I will cut my cake with my parents, sis and maid
And tmrw will be spent doing paperwork in the morning,
followed by an evening at home just like every other day
I know ppl will be prodding me to go out and celebrate after all it’s my 21st
But how to if there’s no one around?
And in any case
I’ve done so much this year that I’m grateful for
I’m thankful that I’ve been given a chance to be a blessing to others
Just to hear people vent, or give them a shoulder to cry on,
To be able to spread peace, goodwill and tidings of great joy in what ever means possible to those who needed it
I’m glad that the baton for organizing b’day parties has been passed from me to others
And I’m honestly glad that everyone who turned 21 this year was given a proper bash
Like Fitri (whose birthday was celebrated in a big way the first time this year),
Like Chris, Min Chiee and Mau Ren whose 21st were during the exam period but still got something done
This year, God’s taught me so many things that I don’t know where to start
All I do know is I’m thankful and really grateful that I’m living to see each day
And though God has far greater things in store for me, more things He wants me to do,
I can’t do it without Him, only step by step as He leads me
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow
Because He lives, all fear is gone
Because I know, I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives
2 comments:
30 November, 2008 06:06
Nice post baby i like your writings keep up the good work.
01 December, 2008 08:14
lol baby?
Post a Comment