Have been listening to Christmas songs.....
haha :)
Christmas songs in March....very weird
but yes.....people, this is one gift I'd really appreciate this Christmas
These few songs have been stuck in my mind these past few days:
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day
- Jason Mraz's I'm still your's
- Melee's Built to Last (see post below)
Have been cranky (lack of sleep) and worried about small petty matters these past few days..
but You've shown me with "the peace that passes all understanding" that things will be fine
I still have lots to learn, way more common sense needed and yes more importantly i gotta learn to live what i say
e.g. saying "Don't Worry/Chill/Relax" but worrying/being a worrywart
Gotta stop relying on myself and focusing on me, myself & i but instead...
"Keeping our eyes on the Author and Perfector of our faith"
Edited 20 March: this album is also good for a birthday present for me :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment